New name for the CORYS subsidiary in Cyprus

New name for the CORYS subsidiary in Cyprus

Corporate | June 2020

Following a unanimous resolution at a Board of Directors meeting last February, HyperionRSI Simulation (HRS) changed the name of the company to CORYS Simulation Middle East (CSME). Due to COVID19, the name has now been officially changed on June 17th, 2020.

The new name CORYS Simulation Middle East brings the company's identity closer to that of the CORYS Group and is part of a series of actions aimed to streamline our go-to-market strategy. CSME will continue to provide Operator Training Simulator solutions and Dynamic Simulation studies to the hydrocarbons market, based on the IndissPlus© simulation technology.

Every change presents an opportunity to reflect on the past and set new goals for the future. As part of the CORYS family we look towards the future, with renewed confidence, ready to take on the challenges we encounter. We rely on our experience, core values and professionalism, and re-affirm our commitment to strive to provide continuously improved services to our clients”. said Dr. Antonis Kaniclides CEO, CORYS Simulation Middle East.

HRS became part of the CORYS group in July 2017 with the merge of CORYS and RSI. In October 2018 CORYS increased its stake in HRS to 75% with the remaining 25% retained by the Hyperion Group. The company’s registered address and the current office premises address remain unchanged in Cyprus.