” To be a reliable partner to our customers, supplying innovative and quality simulation solutions adapted to their needs, through our technical added value and industrial production methods. “
Who We Are
Benchmark worldwide supplier in dynamic simulation for the main players in 3 strategic industries
CORYS is a French company based in Grenoble in the Alps. CORYS has been supplying training and engineering simulators for more than 30 years to the Nuclear, Transportation and Process industries using engineering grade modelling tools, virtual environments and control room replica and/or emulations.
We combine the skills of physicists, ergonomists, trainers, software developers, graphic designers, and modelling experts to create innovative training and engineering dynamic simulators to address the operational requirements of our customers.
We enable customers to optimise their training and engineering costs, enhance their workforce skills, improve their operational safety and efficiency.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Commitments
Well-being, solidarity and environment are major stakes of our corporate purpose
Aware of the challenges and the need for sustainable development, CORYS, a reference in dynamic simulation in the Nuclear, Transportation and Process Industries is part of a responsible approach.
Actions to improve our environmental impact
- Specific waste management
- Monitoring of water and energy consumption
- A sustainable transport policy
A socially responsible and civic policy
- The application of Framatome’s ethical code, whose cardinal values are transparency, sincerity and openness to dialogue with respect for human dignity
- A Homeworking agreement, the objectives of which are the improvement of productivity through reduced stress and a better work-life balance
- Encouraging eco-responsible actions such as limiting the number of emails sent, switching off workstations at night and recommending the use of a reusable cup etc.
- Local and sustainable partnerships
- Encourage the employment of people with disabilities
CORYS is a subsidiary of Framatome (50%), EDF (25%) and IFP Training (25%)
Framatome is an international leader in the nuclear energy recognized for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies the global nuclear fleet.
With worldwide expertise and a proven track record for reliability and performance, the company designs, services and installs components, fuel, and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants.
Its more than 18,000 employees work every day to help Framatome’s customers supply ever cleaner, safer and more economical low-carbon energy.
Framatome is owned by the EDF group, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Assystem.
Office Location Worldwide