COVID-19 has not stopped us with over 25 train simulators delivered worldwide
The worldwide pandemic has been a challenge for us all, especially our customers needing to continue with their projects in these unprecedented times.
We are very proud to say that since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020, CORYS has managed to deliver a large number of simulator projects; Container based simulators, Ultra-Light simulators, Desk simulators, Replica simulators and simulators upgrades for over 25 projects* as well as over 15 maintenance projects worldwide.
From the very beginning, working with our customers, CORYS quickly adapted its way of working to ensure business continuity.
All CORYS staff, have been fully engaged and have worked very flexibly to find solutions adapted to the specific challenges of each project.
We could not have done this on our own, and that is why we want to thank our local partners and customers for their close collaboration to overcome these recent and continued challenges.
Some of the simulators and projects delivered:
- 4 Replica simulators in Australia and USA
- 8 Desk simulators in Senegal, France and USA
- 10 Ultra-Light simulators in Senegal, France, UK and USA
- 10 Simulators upgrades in Australia, France and USA
- 3 Additional visual data bases in Canada and USA
- 4 Remote Factory Acceptance Tests for UK, Northern Ireland and USA
- 15 Maintenance projects in Europe, North America, Canada, Asia, Oceania and Africa